My First Visit
We believe your time is valuable, so we try to make sure that you are prepared for your first appointment. We recommend that you put aside about 90 minutes for the initial visit. This allows us to provide you with essential information, and to spend time discussing any concerns or questions you might have.
Please bring the following items with you when you come to Belle Meade Family Dentistry:
- Office visit “new patient” forms. These are available for convenient download here. They include a notice of patient privacy rights, patient history form, patient registration form, and notification of our office policies. If you do not know how to fill out one or more of the papers, please call us at (615) 237-7338 or ask when you check in.
- Method of payment. Belle Meade Family Dentistry offers numerous ways to pay for your dental care, including cash, credit cards, and third-party financing. Please bring your preferred method with you.
- Dental and health insurance cards. Most people bring their dental insurance cards, but many do not realize that there are some procedures that may be covered under certain health insurance policies as well. By having both cards, we can determine the best way to submit paperwork to your insurance carrier, if applicable.
- Any x-rays you have from prior dental surgeries or procedures. Though we will likely take x-rays on your first visit, previously taken x-rays can sometimes be helpful to us.
- Any medications you need to take prior to dental examinations. Some medical conditions require that medicines be taken right before cleanings. Make sure you bring up-to-date medicine with you; we cannot ensure your safety if we are not able to ensure you took the proper dose before we begin.
We look forward to meeting you and serving both you and those you love!
Financing & Insurance
Belle Meade Family Dentistry accepts numerous methods of payment for both general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry treatments, including:
- Cash or personal check.
- Credit and debit cards.
- Third-party financing.
- Dental and health insurance.
- In-office financing.
New Patient FormsAccess
Can I Get Affordable Dental Implants In Nashville, TN?
The benefits of dental implants in Nashville, TN are many and varied. Along with giving patients a beautiful, functional, and stable smile, dental implants can also be cost-effective. Dental implants can be less expensive over time because they require less maintenance than traditional dental restoration treatments.
Do I Need Bone Grafting Before A Dental Implant Treatment?
Dental implants are a popular treatment option for those who are missing teeth or are experiencing damaged or broken teeth that need repair. Dental implants are most successful when they are placed on a sturdy and solid jawbone. If a dentist determines a patient’s jawbone is not as sturdy, then they may need to receive a bone grafting procedure. This way, their dental implants will last a lifetime!
Can I Replace One Or More Missing Teeth With Dental Implants?
Dental Implants in Nashville, TN are by far the best solution for missing teeth. The loss of even a single tooth can be devastating to a patient’s surrounding teeth. These problems can also extend beyond a patient’s oral health and have negative effects on their social life. A patient’s appearance, chewing ability and self-confidence are all compromised when they have a missing tooth.